If you would truly examine the Commandments which were given to our people; found in scripture (Exodus 20: 1- 14). You will discover the real truth of the matter, and that is that all of our people including so-called Christians HAVE LEFT THE COMMANDMENTS. Take special notice of the first four commandments, and judge for yourself.
This is why the things which have happened to us, over the past 2000 years happen.
1. Certain people have created other Elohims for our people to worship.
2. Images have been set up (the commandment tells us not to) of a European Saviour.
3. The true name of our Elohim (Yahuwah) have been blotted out of scripture, and have been replace with titles and a false name of vanity hence, ( Lord, God, Jesus)
2 John 1:6-8 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it. For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Yahushua the Messiah is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antimessiah. Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
Exo 20:1-2 And Elohim spake all these words, saying, I am YAHUWAH thy Elohim, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
- Exo 20:3 Thou shalt have no other elohim before me.
- Exo 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Exo 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I YHWH thy Elohim am a jealous El, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Exo 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep
- Exo 20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of YHWH thy Elohim in vain; for YHWH will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
- Exo 20:8-11 Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it set-apart. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the Sabbath of YHWH thy Elohim: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days YHWH made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore YHWH blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it.
The Sabbath Day in The Book Of Jubilees
- The history of the twenty-two distinct acts of creation
on the six days, 1-16.
- Institution of the Sabbath: its observance by the highest angels,
with whom Israel is afterwards to be associated, 17-32.
(cf. Gen. i-ii. 3.)
- Exo 20:12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which YHWH thy Elohim giveth thee.
- Exo 20:13 Thou shalt not kill.
- Exo 20:14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.
- Exo 20:15 Thou shalt not steal.
- Exo 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
- Exo 20:17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.