If you would truly examine the Commandments which were first given to the Bantu; (Shemoth / Exodus 20: 1- 14). You will discover the real truth of the matter, and that is many people especially Christians, DO NOT KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS. Take special notice of the first four commandments, and judge for yourself.
1. False prophets have created, and set-up other mighty ones, of which many of our people worship.
2. Images have been set up of a European Savior; (the second commandment instruct us not to do so of any image).
3. The true name of our Heavenly Father, his Son, and many others, have been blotted out of scripture, and have been replace with titles and European names of vanity and blasphemy hence, Lord, God, Christ and Jesus. ( see: Hazon / Revelation 17: 1-3
Yohanan 2 / 2 John 1:6-8 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in it. For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Msindisi is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an anti-Messiah. Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
Shemoth / Exodus 20:1-2 And Elohim spoke all these words, saying, I am SoNINI your Mighty one, which have brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
- Exo 20:3 You shalt have no other mighty ones before me.
- Exo 20:4 You shalt not make unto yourself any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
- Exo 20:5 You shalt not bow down yourself to them, nor serve them: for I AM your Mighty one; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Exo 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep
- Exo 20:7 You shalt not take the name of your mighty one in vain; for I will not hold him guiltless that take his name in vain.
- Exo 20:8-11 Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it set-apart. Six days shalt you labor, and do all your work: But the seventh day is the Sabbath of your mighty one: in it you shalt not do any work, you, nor your son, nor your daughter, your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor the stranger that is within your gates: For in six days I made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore I blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it.
The Sabbath Day in The Book Of Jubilees
- The history of the twenty-two distinct acts of creation
on the six days, 1-16.
- Institution of the Sabbath: its observance by the highest angels,
with whom Israel is afterwards to be associated, 17-32.
(cf. Gen. i-ii. 3.)
- Exo 20:12 Honor your father and your mother: that your days may be long upon the land which I your mighty one give you.
- Exo 20:13 You shalt not murder.
- Exo 20:14 You shalt not commit adultery.
- Exo 20:15 You shalt not steal.
- Exo 20:16 You shalt not bear false witness against your neighbor.
- Exo 20:17 You shalt not covet your neighbor's house, you shalt not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is your neighbor's.
The book of Hazon / Revelation 14: 12 - 13 reveals this same conclusion regarding the commandments: Here is the endurance of the Qdeshim; here are those guarding the commandments of SoNINI NaNINI, and the belief of Msindisi.
14:13 And I heard a voice out of the shamayim saying to me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in SoNINI NaNINI from now on: "Yes", says the Spirit, in order that they rest from their labours; and their works follow them.