SUB SA HARAN AFRICA
"THE GLORY OF ALL LANDS"
Captive Africans were removed from Yerusalem South Africa, and many locations within their homeland into other parts of the earth. The map to the right shows the trans-Atlantic movement of these captives in comparative perspective for the centuries since 1500 only. Estimates of the ocean-borne trade are more robust than are those for the trans-Saharan, Red Sea and Persian Gulf routes, but it is thought that for the period from the end of the Roman Empire to 1900 about the same number of captives crossed the Atlantic as left Africa by all other routes combined. Please take special note: There are no people of the Holy Book being removed from the place called Israel in North Africa. That land is not part of the land grant to Abram and his seed. "The Creation of Israel is the great world deception."
" THE BANTU FLEES BABYLON"
28. The voice of them that flee and escape out of the land of Babylon, to declare in Zion the vengeance of our Mighty one, the vengeance of his temple.
29. Call together the archers against Babylon: all you that bend the bow, camp against it round about; let none thereof escape recompense her according to her work; according to all that she hath done, do unto her: for she hath been proud against the almighty, against the Holy One of ABantu.
30.Therefore, shall her young men fall in the streets, and all her men of war shall be cut off in that day, saith the Creator.
31.Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Mighty one of hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee.
32. And the most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him.
50. Thus, saith the Almighty of hosts; The children of ABantu and the children of Judah were oppressed together: and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go.
34.Their Redeemer is strong; the mighty one of hosts is his name: he shall thoroughly plead their cause, that he may give rest to the land, and disquiet the inhabitants of Babylon.
35. A sword is upon the Chaldeans, saith the Almighty, and upon the inhabitants of Babylon, and upon her princes, and upon her wise men.
36. A sword is upon the liars; and they shall dote: a sword is upon her mighty men; and they shall be dismayed.
37. A sword is upon their horses, and upon their chariots, and upon all the mingled people that are in the midst of her; and they shall become as women: a sword is upon her treasures; and they shall be robbed.
38. A drought is upon her waters; and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their idols. Yereimiah 50: 29 - 38
END OF PAGE
Perfect Man Ministries on YouTube
Visit our Podcast; with up-to-date information designed especially for the Scattered Bantu. Scripture teachings, instructions in righteousness, AND INFORMATIVE videos.
TILL WE ALL COME IN THE UNITY OF THE FAITH AND OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF THe SON OF THE CREATOR, UNTO A PERFECT MAN, UNTO THE MEASURE OF THE STATURE OF THE FULNESS OF THE SAVIOR. EPH 4:7-13
AND THIS MESSAGE OF THE KINGDOM SHALL BE PREACHED IN ALL THE WORLD FOR A WITNESS UNTO ALL NATIONS; AND THEN SHALL THE END COME. (LUKE 21:5-36 & MAT 24: 1-51)
Concerning the Bantu: And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them. and I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers. Jeremiah 24:9-10
THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT (70AD)
And when you shall see Yerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh......For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Yerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
Read Luke 21:20-24
BANTU RETURN TO THE LAND
And he said unto Abram, know of a surety that your seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years.
And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge and afterward shall they come out with great substance.
But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.
Gen 15:13 - 16 (READ Gen 15:1-16)